Founder & Medical Director
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
Diplomate, American Board of Addiction Medicine
Medical Review Officer
Dr. Rodriguez’s academic and professional success is fueled by his unrelenting desire to raise the standards of mental health care. As a Magna Cum Laude scholar at Florida International University and then as Chief Resident at University of Miami-Jackson Memorial Hospital, Dr. Rodriguez recognized the importance of addressing the total health needs of each client – physical, mental and emotional – in order to achieve long term treatment success. This commitment to comprehensive wellness is an essential element in his approach to helping every client. Never satisfied with shortsighted treatment protocols, Dr. Rodriguez aggressively seeks out and evaluates the latest research in medical science, bringing his clients the most advanced and effective medicines and treatment methods available.
In 2002, Dr. Rodriguez founded the Delray Center for Healing where he began helping people overcome a variety of conditions including anxiety, mood disorders, eating disorders, and substance addictions. As the number of people suffering from substance addictions increased, he began to identify serious deficiencies in the treatment programs his clients had attended. He responded by developing a completely innovative comprehensive treatment program that blended the best of inpatient and outpatient care together with the most progressive therapies and an individualized approach. Over the years, this successful program has helped many families and saved thousands of lives, making Dr. Rodriguez a respected authority in the treatment of substance and behavioral addictions.
Mental Wellness Specialist
Dr. Rodriguez’s preeminent reputation, dedication to excellence and engaging charisma attract the most talented individuals to the Delray Center for Healing. He collaborates with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to provide each client with an individualized plan for long-term mental wellness. He continues to set new standards of care with his innovative approach to treatment and his commitment to the total well being of each client.
- M.D. – University of South Florida College of Medicine
- B.A. in Chemistry – Florida International University (Magna Cum Laude)
- Adult Psychiatry Residency Program – University of Miami (Chief Resident)
- Diplomate – American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Diplomate – American Board of Addiction Medicine
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Certified
- Suboxone Maintenance Certified
- Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Member – American Psychiatric Association
- Member – Florida Psychiatric Society
- Member – Committee of Interns and Residents
- Member – Diocese of Palm Beach Substance Abuse Ministry
- Member – American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Member – Florida Society of Addiction Medicine
- Board of Directors, Mental Health Association of Palm Beach (formerly)